Friday, September 9, 2016

Birthday party!

It's Papsie's birthday party at Aberdeen court tonight. Everything should be ready. I finished frosting the cupcakes yesterday and final touches will be at the venue later this afternoon. I will fetch the kiddo from school, get some stuff at home (and course, bachuchai) and we'll head straight to the venue because I don't want to get stuck in traffic with the kids in tow.

Kiddo and I are suppose to perform a song but I backed out. Yes I did. It's soo not me. I just got so busy this week with work and the cupcakes, that I had no time to practice. I feel bad. I really wanna make-up with the kiddo because she really did practice... for that I'm proud of her. 

Lately, I was thinking of getting a pick-up for my acoustic guitar. I'm suppose to use it but I got worried that they might not hear the guitar clearly if we'll just point a microphone to it. I was checking on guitar pick-ups on musiciansfriend.com sales and really looking forward on buying one. There's another event coming up and I really wanna play with the kiddo this time.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +