Thursday, August 10, 2017

New Role

I finally updated my profile on UW and started submitting proposals. From all 29 projected clients, I finally got a reply last night. Everything is new to me that's why I'm going through baby steps and I think I'm doing good so far. I am learning and that's important. Anyway, the job is about writing articles and I was a little nervous when I number of articles to be submitted every week. Since this is my starting point, I took the challenge head on. I submitted my resume and signed contract. Now, I think to carry a pen and a pad wherever I go. 

I also got one declined proposal due to lack of experience, but that will not stop me from pushing myself forward until I get the title that I'm aiming for. 

For now, I'm digesting and savoring my new title--Content Writer. Wish me luck!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:28 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +