Thursday, November 26, 2020

Cleaning...

I started to play the html codes on this site and finally swipe-cleaned my blog friend list. I checked all the links before removing them. Half of them are no longer valid and the last posts on the other half are 5 and 10 years ago. Oh wow. Facebook really killed the blogging world. 

Anyway, updating this blog feels familiar in a way and soo quiet. It's like talking to myself.

I also played and move around the contents on the side bar, so there...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:40 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +