Saturday, September 3, 2005

Baby

It's a Saturday today and my shift is almost over. Started thinking what my baby would look like... hhmmm... I wanted him/her to look like me, of course. I'm excited and scared to the thought that I'm gonna give birth. I never really liked hospitals anyway. But as I sit here and imagine... I feel I wanna give everything to my baby. It's the feeling that I never really understood when my friends told me that... But I believe them now. It's like my whole world turned up side down when I knew about this pregnancy thing. In other words, it changed my life overnight. Before, I only think of myself, things I wanna buy, places I wanna go and friends I wanna meet etc. Everything now is focused on him/her (I wish I knew the baby's sex)... Also I keep telling myself before that I still don't wanna have a baby. I feel I still have so much things to do and accomplish. I guess, this is one of them huh? God would never give this blessing if I cannot handle it. Well, I believe I can and I'm thankful for such a wonderful blessing.

Baby is now 4 months old and it is starting to move and kick a little bit. I don't know what I'm gonna feel... Mixed emotions. But of course, I'm happy.

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:53 PM

Read or Post a Comment

stay excited. don't listen to pessimist people. magpabyuti ever ka. minsan lng dumating sa buhay ng babae ang 9-month pampering from everybody...hihihihi. enjoy. and whatever u think is unsure in your pregnant life, alam mong andito lang ako to make u feel safe, ok?

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 2:08 AM #
 

Kaya nga eh.. You are always there to help.. as in. I'm very thankful to have you... God Bless.. Love you sis! gosh... miss ko na yung mga chikahan sa chat. :)

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 7:16 AM #
 

wow. isthatchu?

i wish u well always. :D

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 12:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +