Thursday, April 6, 2006

101 Things about Me

I got this from Gen's blog...

1. I love, love, love watching movies and reading best seller books.
2. I like watching cooking shows from cable tv and imagine what the taste like.
3. I always eat panghimagas after every meal.
4. I like having long hair because I believe it’s sexy.
5. I had my hair cut-out very short (boy’s cut) once (elementary days) just to get rid of the kuto.
6. I don’t like long nails.
7. I always put lotion on my hands before working.
8. I wore glasses once for my astigmatism.
9. I like to wear contacts but I’m afraid to put them on.
10. I love, love, love chocolates with or without nuts.
11. I cannot type fast.
12. I can take calls from clients, take notes, chat with friends using YM, check my emails, read blogs, surf the Internet and update my blog all at the same time.
13. There are times that I’m so messy on my things to the point that my bag looks like a trash can.
14. I prefer juice or shakes instead of water.
15. I can’t sleep when I’m hungry.
16. I can easily fall asleep.
17. I love boots.
18. The money I save from my alkansya is the one I used to buy my first pair of boots.
19. I don’t like waking early in the morning.
20. I love to shop! Especially during Christmas season.
21. I always check the stores in the mall one by one.
22. I love grocery shopping!
23. I can’t wear stilettos.
24. I always take my cell phone with me. (can’t live without it…)
25. I like to day dream.
26. I can’t eat raw foods.
27. My name was initially spelled as LIZETTE but my dad changed it to LISETTE.
28. I like loud music when cleaning the house or doing the laundry.
29. I used to be a choir member way back in High School.
30. I like to read ghost stories and cry when I get scared.
31. I can’t watch scary movies.
32. I laugh hysterically when I’m drunk.
33. I enjoy dancing when I’m drunk.
34. I was always the tallest in our class (elementary and high school).
35. I never had any boyfriends in our school (elementary and high school).
36. I always wanted to be one of the class officers but ended up to be the Muse.
37. From my first job, I ended up to be the Muse again because I don’t know how to play Volleyball.
38. I can’t stand to be in pain.
39. I don’t like hospitals, blood tests, especially needles.
40. I love, love, love music.
41. I started playing the piano when I was in grade 5.
42. I started playing the bass guitar when I was in second year high school.
43. I had my first band as a bass player when I was in third year high school.
44. I used to have very long brown hair in high school.
45. I can sing.
46. I can drive a car and a motorcycle.
47. I got to have something to eat while watching a movie.
48. I like chatting with my girlfriends.
49. I am very very close to my family.
50. Giving birth to Lanna Jessie was one of the wonderful things that happened to me.
51. I can read a bit of music notes.
52. I can eat sweets and chocolate bars without drinking water.
53. I love junk foods.
54. Rocky road is my favorite Ice cream flavor.
55. I can’t last a day without texting anyone.
56. I always wanted to try new things.
57. I like to fit dresses or blouse from the mall and take pictures of myself. Then I ask a friend if it looks good on me before I buy it.
58. I love parties.
59. I gave birth 15 days after my wedding.
60. I can’t touch my toes while standing.
61. I never liked computer games.
62. We didn’t have a honeymoon because I was nine months pregnant when we got married.
63. The wedding was originally schedule on September, but my husband’s sister is also getting married on December on the same year, so we moved it to January the following year.
64. I was best in penmanship when I was in grade 1.
65. I have braces.
66. I like high-hilled shoes/sandals but I can’t wear them.
67. I only experienced 1 morning sickness when I was pregnant.
68. I liked Tokwa.
69. I love, love, love PIZZA and Pasta foods.
70. I used to have a diary.
71. I use YSSA papaya soap to get rid of pimples.
72. I used to have a frizzy hair (Thanks to hair straightening).
73. When I was in high school, my mother would force me to go to the dermatologist to have my pimples treated.
74. I love French fries.
75. I also love to shop in ukay-ukay stores.
76. I used to buy 10 or more pirated DVD movies every pay day.
77. I bought my first CONVERSE rubber shoes when I was second year high-school. I still have them now.
78. My waistline was 24” before I got pregnant.
79. I always wanted to be a princess when I was a kid.
80. I believe and have faith in God.
81. I am the tallest among my 5 sisters.
82. My college allowance was only 50 pesos a day.
83. I am afraid of the thunder storm.
84. My childhood dream was to be gymnast.
85. I can’t draw.
86. My dad taught me how to ride a bicycle.
87. My thesis partner was from Pakistan.
88. I easily get frustrated when I don’t have anything to wear.
89. I love popcorn.
90. I love going to the beach and watch the sunset/sunrise.
91. I love spending time with my girlfriends chatting, eating, smoking and drinking beer.
92. I don’t wear jewelry.
93. I am only wearing 2 rings. Engagement ring on the left hand and wedding ring on the right hand.
94. I only smoke and drink coffee the whole night when I was in the graveyard shift.
95. I love to surf the Internet.
96. I love Christmas.
97. I prefer to wear skirts because I can’t find a perfect pants that would fit (most of my pants are bitin).
98. I don’t like pets inside the house.
99. I love spending time with my daughter.
100. I don’t like MATH.
101. I never thought I would think of 101 random useless things about me, and realize at the end that I still have more…

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:18 PM

Read or Post a Comment

sarap naman magbasa andami namin nalalaman about you.

Posted by Blogger eva @ 4:05 AM #
 

ang haba nito! mukhang masaya 'to ah! teka...

Posted by Blogger me @ 7:12 PM #
 

ang haba namna nito

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 7:55 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +