Sunday, December 3, 2006

Catching up...

It's my rest day... and here I am trying to catch up with all the chikas I missed...

Last sunday (Nov. 26), we went home (qc) kase sumama kami sa pag sundo sa airport… Then we went to ardey’s place in las piñas. Sinundo namin sila then we all went to SM Sucat to eat lunch. As usual pizza and pasta na naman… chef de angelo!


~ cheese melting... ~


Anyway, soobrang happy nga ako kase nabili ko rin ang much waited digicam ko. Sabihin nyo ng mababaw kaligayahan ko pero I rarely buy myself a gift this expensive. Ako yung taong tipong mapagbigay… ka-ching! Kidding aside, I usually treat myself to a salon or have a delicious pizza dinner with a love-one, that’s it. Pero sa totoo lang, kelangan ko rin sya for Lanna’s first Christmas, new year and birthday. Para picture perfect lagi ang moments db...



Basic features lang naman... 6.0 megapixel, 3x optical zoom, 2.5" LCD, movie recording functions with sound up to memory card's capacity, 14 scene modes, Internal memory, Lithium Ion Battery... pero ang gusto yung DIS function (Digital Image stabilization) para kahit magalaw yung subject mo, hindi blurred. And lastly... I like it's metal body is thin and pretty, at less than an inch thick and weighing just 4.5 ounces. Cool db.

Here are some shots I took.......

~ smile! ~


~ show your teeth baby... ~


~ close-up ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:37 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +