Thursday, October 12, 2006

Planning the birthday

I have been thinking of the first birthday lately. I came to a panic when I realized that it is gonna be less than 3 months before her birthday... and I havent started on anything!

I started to search using the ever-trusted Mr. Google but I cannot find anything. Good thing, I bumped into this site...

www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk

I know a lot of you knows this site. I am not a frequent reader of this site but it helped me a lot. I got checklist on what to do, what to avoid, ideas and at last, website of some suppliers.

Here is my list of useful websites. Please feel free to add if you have suggestions.

~ kiddie-part.com
~ Activefun.ph
~ kidstarkastles.com
~ childrensparty.net
~ fridays.com.ph/party.asp
~ Jollibee.com.ph/services_jolly.htm
~ josephineretaurant.com
~ maxschicken.com/normal.htm
~ pizzahut.com.ph/main2.php?p=kiddie

I want a small birthday party. Hindi masyado malaki pero enjoy lahat. But I am still undecided on the location. Local fastfood or at home? Please help me decided... Or if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to comment.

For now, here is the checklist...

+ 6 months before +
- Decide the party theme

+ 5 months before +
- Guest list (excel)
- Set the Date and Time
- Location
- Check the weather

+ 4 months before +
- Decide on the food (fastfood or cater etc)
- Finalize Guest list
- Finalize budget and Theme party

+ 3 months before +
- Other entertainments and activities (such as Clowns, Magician, hosts)
- cake
- Photo and Video coverage

+ 2 months before +
- Graphic Design/designer for the customized tarp
- Goodie bags, loot bags, Souvenir and give-aways

+ 1 month before +
- The outfit (Me and Lanna)

+ 2 weeks before +
- Send out invitations!
- Tarp should be ready
- check souvenir, prizes and give-aways
- Finalize program

+ 1 day before +
- Relax!

+ 3 hours before +
- Dress up!

+ 1 hour before +
- Venue na.

+ Enjoy the party! +

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

teka si mami chotchot maraming alam sa mga ganyang party! ewan ko lang kung saan sya mako-contact.

nakaka-excite naman!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:24 AM #
 

hi.

please visit our website:

http://kiddieparty.ph

an online resource for planning a kiddie party in the Philipines. find everything you need for your party, from venues, hosts, magicians, cakes, caterers and a lot more.

thanks.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:44 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +