Monday, October 2, 2006

101th entry

This is my 101th entry for my site and I realized, naka-1 year na pala tong blog ko nung August. Wow! Tagal na pala... Hindi man lang ako nakapagpost regarding that. Well, happy naman ako, kase tumagal tong blog at hindi ko napabayaan.

Walalang.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:51 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi LIZZ!

thanks again for your very sweet letter. I hope you got my reply. :)

Yaiks! Your post about your going to the eye doctor reminded me i should go to mine soon! ;) i am practically blind without my glasses/contacts! :(

oh yeah! happy bday to your blogsite! :)

everyone has a story to tell so just keep on writing!

take care!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:17 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +