Friday, February 2, 2007

Missing you already...

The zitros has been solid and together for so many years... We always make sure we're all present in every reunion, family gathering or just small talk/bonding at home. Change is the only thing constant in this world... I've read that on the pink soda bill board in Edsa, which makes me think it's time to go and change direction, I guess. What I'm saying is that... my sister broke the news yesterday that she's leaving for Dubai... her flight is this coming tuesday... already! At first, it was okay really... good career opportunity and all that. But later that night, I kept thinking that I'm gonna miss my sister... I can't imagine she'll be going there this soon and we'll be seeing her in a year or so... well, I guess it's time to go and I'm sure you have big plans ahead. Always remember that zitros is always here waiting for you. We love you... Congratulations! Sarabeth B. Ortiz, CPA, CISA.

I hate goodbyes...

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:49 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ci a ba yun mahaba yung hair na curly? yun angelic face?

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 7:54 PM #
 

hi liz!

i suddenly remembered how when my little sis had to leave home because she went to UP-LB.

I was crying so hard as we left her in her dorm for the first time that I made it so embarassing for her.

that is the beauty of having sisters, i guess. it doesnt matter how nasty our fights can get. we love them to death.

=)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:02 PM #
 

my sister was wailing when i left. years have gone by but our bonding remains as tight as my inaanak Lanna's buttcheeks...

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 5:43 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +