Monday, September 3, 2007

Pictures! Pictures!

Pictures! Pictures!

This was uploaded weeks ago. We were playing with my sister's Mac book Pro. As you can see, we really enjoyed taking pictures! Check out our wacky ans hilarious poses here --> Pictures from MAC book Pro

*Lj* really knows how to project in front of the camera. She even insisted on taking her photos. check her out here --> Aug. 30, 2007 - Faces

I just finished uploading this yesterday. I did all the watermarks too *whew* It was a tiring day for me and hubby, but I'm glad *Lj* enjoyed the party. It's also nice to see old friends! We talked and talked about everything. Congrats to Jelwyne and Rico for a great party. Reece is soo cute! --> Sept. 2, 2007 - Julianne Reeca 1st bday

~ Proud mommy and the birthday girl. Sarap ng cake! ~


~ Birthday Girl Reece with *Lj* ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +