Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wireless weekend

I got out from the office at 5am staring out the road thinking how am I gonna go home with the rain pouring hard. Good thing my mom and papa called and fetched me. Had a 3-hour sleep in the morning, got up and went to SM North to buy some stuff with my sister *M* and her bf. Yes, I finally got a wireless router. And no, it's not linksys or netgear hahaha sorry! I got a D-link wireless-G router (DI-524) =B I also bought ingredients for my white pasta recipe and a gift from my other sister *J*... it's her birthday tomorrow. Anyway, we got home from our rainy shopping trip at 3:30pm. I setup the wireless network and connected immediately with my sister's MAC G4 and my mom's N95. Hahaha! It works! Finally! A wifi network at home. After that, I cooked my white pasta recipe for my sister's dinner party later. I used ribbon pasta--cute huh?! And here I am surfing the net and 30 minutes from now, I'll be preparing for work again. I really hate working during weekends. *sigh*

Later tonight, my sister *J* will be coming home... and hopefully my ate will too tomorrow. So everybody can enjoy a wireless weekend.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

wow! ansaya! parang gusto ko na din bumili ng router ah! magkano ang score mo?

Posted by Blogger me @ 5:55 PM #
 

wow!

Dlink it is! hhahaha...i'm not brand bashing but good thing it's not linksys..hahahah

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 8:36 AM #
 

liz, change template na!
parang bagay itong template na ito sa blog mo!

http://dzelque.blogspot.com/2007/06/blogger-templates-thris.html

gogogo nah! xml na wag na classic template!

Posted by Blogger me @ 10:02 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +