Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HP Books

I think Harry Potter hype died down already, or not?

I'm not the super HP fan and I don't read the books. But our office gave us an offer we can't refuse. Reservation for HP Book 7 for Php1450. But wait... there's more! We get a Book 6 absolutely free! hahaha... And the other day, I got my copy.

~ Harry Potter Book 6 and 7 ~

I haven't seen the latest HP movie and I think I need to because I have these books. But looking at the books, I think I just want to keep them. Crazy but I don't want to get them all wrinkled up. I'm also thinking of buying books 1-5 just to complete the set. Argh.

...Or maybe I will get the rest of the books to complete the set and give it to Lanna. So can read and enjoy Harry Potter--someday.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i blogged about harry too! waaahh...kaututang dila tayo!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:56 AM #
 

just finished reading HP7 last night and if you're a Harry Potter fan, you'd be pretty disappointed about the ending. (not what everybody was expecting)

once i was in that last page, i felt really bad since i know that after this book, wala ng kasunod.

Posted by Blogger Mommy Chi @ 3:35 AM #
 

wow, what a promo! both hardbound pah! great buy!

see you @ the beach!!!!!
i'm so excited!

Posted by Blogger me @ 10:22 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +