Friday, July 20, 2007

Tagged!

This is a tag from krisTiNe. Thanks Kristine! =B
Here goes:

Three things that scare me:
1. Blindness
2. Losing someone I love
3. Gun shots

Three people who make me laugh:
1. *Lj*
2. Hubby
3. my dad

Three things I love:
1. dine/lunch out with zitros
2. Play with *Lj*
3. watch movie/Tv

Three things I hate:
1. feeling sick (like right now…)
2. tooth ache
3. nail file

Three things I don't understand:
1. Math (anything that has numbers…)
2. Politics
3. Engines

Three things on my desk :
1. Laptop

2. Dsl modem
3. Cellphone

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Answering this tag
2. Watching Tv
3. Blog hop

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit Europe
2. See all the beaches
3. Attend Pope's mass in Rome

Three things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Drive a car and a motorcycle
3. Watch movies/Tv all day

Three things I can't do :
1. Touch my toes
2. Run on heels
3. Can't end my day without getting online and check emails, blog hop etc.

Three things I think you should listen to :
1. your mother/father
2. Friend in need
3. Silence

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Conceited people
2. Other's people business
3. chismiss (gossip)

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Play violin/cello
2. Bake
3. Karate

Three favourite food:
1. Pepperoni pizza
2. Baked/pasta
3. Apple pie

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Batibot/Sesame street
2. Jem and the Holograms
3. Bioman


I am tagging Malen, Ruthie and Amy.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +