Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Am I that Vain?

You Are 55% Vain

You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!
How Vain Are You?

I've been tagged by Kathy and Lyssa. Am I that Vain? hahaha! :B

Here's the list of kikay products I use for my kikay rituals everyday. You can notice that they are expensive...
1. Pond's facial wash and Pond's detox for everyday use. (Both in sachet)
2. Sunsilk shampoo (green) and I'm Coconut Milk hot oil (Watson's) after the shampoo. It instantly releases tangles. Way better than conditioner. Smells nice too.
3. Lander firming lotion for arms, tummy, legs, and Vitoria's Secret for the hand.
4. I've been using J&J baby powder (since HS) for my face,chest and back coz it smells nice and it leaves me presko all day.
5. Clean and clear face powder sometimes, if I don't have baby powder.
6. Ever Bilena blush-on. (Affordable and non-allergenic for me).
7. Maybeline and Mary Kaye lipstick. (Given to me by Mamu - MIL from US).
8. Just bought liner yesterday.
9. I always had frizzy hair. I usually have my hair treated once a year (straight/rebond). But my priorities have changed. I choose to have my hair on a pony coz its much easier to move especially if you have a baby to take care of.
10. Some of my clothes are branded because of Ukay-Ukay. I haven't purchased a single shirt/blouse/pants/dress from a local mall in years. Of course, AVON for my undies. Some of my pants was given to me by my sister, usually Marks & Spencer.
11. Even my shoes are from Ukay-Ukay (mostly boots). But I plan to buy a pair in the mall one of these days. (I did, yesterday and it was on sale).
12. I'm a cologne person and not into perfumes but I have a couple of bottles of them. Most of them were to me by Mamu (MIL) from US and Tita C from Canada. Cool water - Woman, Elizabeth Arden - Splendor and Victoria's Secret - For Her. (I think, I only used Cool Water but rarely. The other two perfume is on display above the cabinet).

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:29 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Yes, ang hirap mag-ayos ng hair ng may baby. Magugulo din ng magugulo. Keyan likes to pull my hair pa naman (ouch!).

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:50 PM #
 

Hi, bloghopping from PMN.

You buy ukay-ukay for real? We do have several, mostly pants and shorts. Plus lots of lovely pillowcases, bedsheets and curtains. Courtesy of MIL which she buys in Bohol. Only 25/kilo. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:59 PM #
 

Hi. San located yung store nyo?

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:35 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +