Monday, June 18, 2007

Tell me what you think...

The reason why I replaced my daughter's name to *Lj* (which is obviously her initials) is because of this link... read on.

Baby Pics on the Net: Public or Private

Tell me what you think.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:33 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You got me thinking... Hhmmm... I totally agree about keeping my baby's privacy. I just hope, in the future, he doesn't kill me for posting his pictures. Aaahhh, now I'm paranoid!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 5:33 PM #
 

ako rin, im very conscious about it, although i post their pics on the net, pero pinipili ko rin. saka, yup, theyre on code names too.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:17 PM #
 

agree ako. not only with babies, pati sa lahat na din. kaya nga tinanggal ko na ung mga websites na inuploadan ko ng pix dati. nakita ko ung pic ng friend ko sa isang networking site and yung picture nya ang nakalagay, pero hindi pala sya talaga yon. galit na galit ang lola mo nung nakita nya. kaya ingat sa public pix and profile!

Posted by Blogger me @ 10:04 PM #
 

Hi Lizz,
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

It's not being paranoid. You really shouldn't be using the full names of the child. You really never know.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:28 AM #
 

oh, oh...makes all of us moms pause and think a while--not only for our babies, but for all of us as well, young or old.

but then, we must not be paranoid, yes, using codes or initials, maybe.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:40 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +