Monday, June 11, 2007

I or Eye?

At the tender age of 1, I was able to teach my daughter some tricks hehe. She would answer me whenever I asked her, "Where's mommy?" and she would say "mommy!", looking at me... "Where's daddy?", she would shout, "daddy!" as if trying to call her daddy. Same goes with tita, lolo and lola...

She can also point some part of her face. Like "where's your nose?", and she point her nose. "Where's your lips?" and then she would pout her lips. Same goes with her eyes, ears, tyan-tyan (tummy) and bam-bam (butt)...

One day, I was trying to teach her how to say "i love you". I kept saying "i love you" repeatedly so she can mimick my words carefully. Then I got frustrated, I decided to teach her word for word.... When I said, "i" (say it like--aaayyyyy...) twice, she paused for a moment then pointed her "eye".

oo nga naman....


PinoyMomsNetwork

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:20 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ay naku..oo nga naman..kkaw talaga nililito mo si lana

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:42 AM #
 

hehehe... comedy ito

Posted by Blogger me @ 4:28 AM #
 

oo nga eh....Pati ako nalito nung una....

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:09 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +