Monday, May 28, 2007

Missed PMN Lunch Out + Sleepy today

I totally missed PMN mommy lunch out the other day. By reading the updates from all the attendees, I'm sure everyone had a great time! Looking forward to the next PMN mommy lunch out. I'm sure there will be another meeting coming very soon!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So so sleepy today... Saturday, my mom and I brought Lanna to her Pedia. Then late in the afternoon, we went to TriNoMa. I was happy to see Lanna very excited and enjoyed every moment. We rode the carousel for the first time. Funny... Lanna doesn't want to stay at one horse! She keeps on pointing other horses and vacant rides... That's why we kept going to every one of the vacant spots. So imagine us palipat-lipat! That made me dizzy--very dizzy! We ate dinner and walked some more while my sister looked for a cute blouse for birthday. While walking, Lanna and I would run and play hide and seek. And she would laugh out loud every time. We had fun! Before going home, we bought blizzard ice cream (Diary Queen)--Mud pie for me! Yummy! Next time, I'll try the Pecan Cluster. Lanna fell asleep on the way home.

We went to church 6AM, Sunday morning! I packed Lanna's things coz we're gonna go to my Ate's place in LP. My Ate and her husband conducted free "Art Lessons" in their subd. The short course ran 4 weeks (4 consecutive Sundays-9AM) and it was their last day yesterday. My sister, Misiaoh was the "guest teacher" for the day. Lanna kept walking and running, in and out of the multi-purpose hall. Gosh, talk about exercise! Anyway, seeing the kids there-I knew they had fun learning and making the Father's day card for their dads, which my sister taught them. I helped Ate prepare snacks for kids. It was fun! Then we had lunch at their place.

After lunch, we watched "Blades of Glory". The movie was hilarious! Just like Zoolander. Anyway, Lanna enjoyed playing her cousin's toys--ang dami kase promise ! hehehe! Then around 4pm we went to SM South Mall and ate dinner at Chef de Angelo. Yummy Pizza! We bought a high-chair for Lanna so we can train her to eat her veggies. Yes, I'm having a hard time feeding her now coz she's so active. Buying the high-chair is a sign that I'm drop dead serious about it hahaha.. serious daw oh.

We arrived home late then I had to fix my things coz I have to go to work very early the next day. I slept late, coz I wasted my time looking for my damn cellphone. I think I left it in the car.

Can't wait to get home and catch some sleep........ ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

See pictures *here*

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:02 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Where do you find the energy??? ;p

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 2:48 PM #
 

Hi Lizzz. Hope you can join us on the next PMN get together.

I haven't been to TriNoMa yet but heard about it opening recently. I miss the ice-cream at Dairy Queen. It's been a while since I've had one.

Have a good week ahead.

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 4:14 PM #
 

Hiya, Lizzz! There is sure to be another PMN reunion. I'll look out for you then. Looking forward to finally meeting you....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:19 PM #
 

I wasn't able to go too. Well, next time, let's make sure to be there, okay? :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:31 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +