Saturday, May 19, 2007

Uploaded

I've already uploaded the pictures from last Saturday (swimming) and Sunday (Mother's Day). Been having problems with yahoo photos lately, so I just have 'em in the multiply account. So here's the link...

May 12, 2007 - Fort Wilhelmina
May 14, 2007 - Mother's Day

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Me and my sister went to the dentist this morning. Hope I can also discipline myself so I can visit the dentist regularly. Anyway, we arrived home around 11:30AM, so imagine how HOT it was! *whew!* I missed my baby already! My mom said, Lanna doesn't want to take a nap. Good thing my mom turned-on the AC so we can have a cool siesta. Late afternoon, we had a voice/chat with my sister in Dubai. I think her new classical guitar is great! (YAMAHA) My dad was telling her to buy a cheap organ/piano, so she can still practice her piano skills...I agree! We were also asking her to look for a cheap 5-string bass guitar for Lanna hahaha! Okay Okay! Bass guitar is for me....

There's a new mall already operational in front of SM north, The Block-->TriNoMa. My mom, dad and 2 sisters already went there last wednesday--Opening day! *hindi naman sila gaano excited db?* We were suppose to go there earlier, pero nagkatamaran na. Hopefully, we can join them tomorrow, but I think we'll go to JP's cousins in the afternoon.

Shreik is already showing! And I haven't seen the Spiderman 3 movie! What's wrong with me? I hate it when I don't have time for myself...

Good News! I've been trying my hardiest to maintain my every morning ab exercise! "I want those abs!" video has been there for me... And I've doing it for the past 4 days. And now I'm seeing and feeling the results...

Life is Good... I feel Good!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:54 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +