Sunday, May 13, 2007

5/10/2007 12:14 PM EST

It's been raining lately… but it's a good thing coz we need to wash the streets of Manila. Believe me, the heat has been unbearable. The timestamp on the title bar is exact time I made this entry. You ask, why on EST? Coz I'm still in the office rendering overtime. Miraculously, I volunteered… I had second thoughts on going home earlier because of the rain. Then one of our office mate called in sick, so someone had to take her place. Our AM was so happy of my good act that she bought me a venti choco java chip—is this right? I'm not a Starbucks person. Anyway, my stomach is so full and my choco java is still half full. This is also the reason why I'm still alive and awake… I still have 2 and ½ hours to go. I hope that the caffeine will go down by 3am, if not, no sleeping for me then…

I've been thinking a lot of things lately. About what I've become… what I can do… what I can give/provide… things I can/cannot control… about our future… and the things I want to do with the rest of my life… It's complicated, as they say. Or this could be one of those low moments I encounter whenever I'm alone and talking to myself. I don't know if this is normal or do I need any counseling of some sort… I'm not sure.

It would be nice if I had the power to travel time and bend space continuum. Just like Hiro in HEROES. I can check my future and easily change it the way I wanted it to be. But would I dare do it?

As I stared at the EST time on my computer clock… I continue to wonder what the future has in store for me. Would it be a hard and complicated one or is it the life that I'm dreaming off…

I wonder.

5/10/2007 1:10 PM EST

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:50 AM

Read or Post a Comment

bayani ka, liz :)
belated happy mom's day!

Posted by Blogger me @ 3:06 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +