Friday, April 13, 2007

Wedding

I will be going to my officemate's wedding on April 18 in Antipolo. I'm so excited for him. And aslo, this is my time to go to a Christian Wedding so I dunno what will happen. Malamang pareho lang ng ceremony sa Catholic. Anyway... another good friend of mine will wed this coming May 1. She is begging me to come because she doesnt have a wedding coordinator. I love to come and help her out pero soobrang biglaan naman yung nangyari. Hirap na mag file ng leave. Naalala ko tuloy yung wedding ko. Everything was all set pero parang may kulang parin. Uhm... Bahala na siguro....

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:18 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +