Monday, April 2, 2007

Summer is here!

Summer is here! It's burning hot outside. About 32 degrees. We don't have any plans for this summer. My papa doesnt want to hit the beach yet. He said, we will all go next year. But it's okay. I still have time to slim down.... yeah, I have all the time! 11 months to go before the next summer hahahaha! I wish I can maintain the discipline of exercising, just like Genpot. I can do diet and all that crap but I really need to work on firming these flabs... or what you call, excess skin. I envy those gurls who still have their slim body. Yeah, I still get those envious feeling flowing in my viens that I want to burst out and curse them! hehehe! Ex-sage na ba? Hell of course, I'm not like that. It's true that I reminise those days but when I look at Lanna... these extra pounds I gained is worth it.

We have a swimming outing with my hubby's side of the family on Sunday. Overnight--until Monday 12noon. They rented a place in Marilao--it's not that far, so it's okay to go. I'm so excited for Lanna hehehe.

For now, I'll just wait for *T*'s summer get away update... para narin akong nag outing nun.

Can't wait for next summer!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:55 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +