Friday, February 23, 2007

Take a rest

After office yesterday, me and my other office mates went to a small breakfast at my office mate's pad in Makati. It was her son, Yvan, first birthday. We got there around 9AM. The food was great... busog! We talked office chismiss hehehe! and went home around 11AM. When I got home around 1PM, I didn't went to sleep... instead, Lanna and I played some of her toys, kilitian at habulan. She got tired and went to sleep... I fell asleep too but it was a 1 and half hour nap. I woke and saw Lanna was already playing and walking around the room. I went downstairs and prepared chicken for dinner. Hubby arrived, and we talked. After I cooked dinner, I was feeling very very tired and was already seeing white spots all over the place. I think it's because of lack of sleep. I took a hot bath, thinking that I would get better. After the hot bath, we ate dinner and I'm was feeling a headache coming. After dinner, the headache was worst! My sister gave me meds, then I went to bed. Lanna was still playing around... she always comes to me and kiss me on the lips then off she goes again... sweet huh? she always does that. And then I fell asleep.... ZZzzzzzzzzz... I woke up 2AM, and saw that everybody was already sleeping... I was already feeling much better. I saw Lanna sleeping beside me. I kissed her on the cheeks and went back to sleep.

It's not bad to work and enjoy/appreciate the things around you... but don't forget to take care of yourself.... Love yourself and feel good about it.

Sleep.

Oh yeah..... It's my birthday today...

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

all the best on your birthday & always.

cheers!

*huggys*

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:52 PM #
 

aba, happy birthday, lizzz.... take a day off and just relax... tama yan, take time for yourself... .magpa spa ka... ganon... iba na kasi pagka tumatanda na... hahahha.... kidding kidding....

ganyan din si Justin, laging nang hahalik for no reason at all... sweet talaga....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:12 PM #
 

HAPEE 30TH BDAY

MWAHHHAHA

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 9:32 PM #
 

uy, belated happy birthday! pag february talaga birthday magaganda. hehehe.

Posted by Blogger ann @ 7:11 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +