Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last goodbye + Simple message

We all woke up early that morning, ate breakfast, fixed things etc. Around 11am there were people already waiting outside. We ate early lunch and talked to the visitors. We all got dressed around 12pm and took our last pictures there. The funeral service arrived also and waited outside. When it's time to go, I waited outside. I chose to walk with my sister, while hubby, yaya and baby rode inside the van... mainit kase at nakatulog na si Lanna. We attended mass and after that ardey did her speech. After the mass, we all convoyed to the cementary, accompanied by policeman with motorcycles. It was hot that day but it was a peaceful day. I saw people again crying... We all said our last goodbyes. I never saw my mom cried, until that day went she said "Thank You for Everything" to Papang. I remembered since we were kids, we always say "Thank you Papang"... then I cried again. I said to myself, it's time let him go. He is in a happy place right now with Mamang. What made me say that? because all throughout the wake until the day of the internment, I never felt his presence anymore. I only knew that he is in heaven looking down on us.

We stayed there until everyone else left. We had our last look at the site and left as well. When we got home, we all looked at the living room.. it was empty. I found myself looking for him and saying "Buenas Papang!"... hehehe We always say that to him whenever we enter. Anyway, I felt tired and sleepy. We went upstairs to the bedroom, talked a little more and took a nap. We went to chowking for dinner. Tinatamad na kase kami mag luto ng food hehehe.

When we got home, I can't believe it was over... I can't believe my 5-day leave was over! hehehe Parang ang bilis lang =) But I'm gald that everything went well.

"Thank You for Everything Papang..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


*When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
*


Thank you for the simple message
*T*

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:08 PM

Read or Post a Comment

dear liz,

you are very much welcome. :)

last night, i went to visit my dad at the ossuary. 'twas his death anniversary. it has been 8 years since he passed on.

it doesn't hurt anymore but i know that everything is different and that is just the saddest thing.

but knowing that i can talk to him anytime and just telling him the list of the people who make me happy and those who make me sad is the best thing on Earth. :)

all the best to your family and your little girl is really cool.

love,
Tien

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +