Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pahabol

This entry is sort of pahabol from the previous post... I was unable to upload this picture because I can't find the card reader. Anyway........ this picture was taken by my sister again. They both woke up early and Lanna started to play right away. My sister got hold of her fone and convinced Lanna to smile in front of the camera. Success! Pero pilit na pilit ang smile db? Hindi pa sya marunong mag smile ng natural sa camera... konting practise pa! hahaha!

~ Big girl Lanna Jessie na! ~


After Lanna's bath in the morning, we usually cuddle up together in front of the TV and watch Nick Jr. channel. While she was busy watching 'The Backyardigans', I was able to braid part of her hair (on top). I always wanted to do that but she doesn't want me to fix her hair. Well, success again! She really looks cute if only I can make her sit still and do her hair everyday.

~ Ang hirap pang picturan after the braid... ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:40 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +