Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Birthday

It's my mom's birthday today! Happy Birthday Mamsie! =) Ardey and I were planning something special for mom. But we can't think of anything! Saturday morning, sinundo ako ni papa and mama sa office. I brought my bass guitar kase sa office the day before... we had a fish activity in the office -- Acoustic jam! Anyway, my friends accompanied me downstairs. Then I saw our car... I saw papa, mama and gelai inside. After I put the bass at the back, I saw a baby peeped out the window--hahaha! it was Lanna! Gelai was holding Lanna all time and was forcing her to hide coz they were gonna surprise me. Well, Lanna spoiled the surprise.... maybe she can sense her mother was just outside. I greeted mom inside the car. We went to Merced to eat breakfast. I ordered my all time and childhood favorite there--palabok. After eating, papa and I, reminise the times that we always eat there with the 'whole' family... as in lahat kami including my uncle's family, +Papang and +Mamang. Just a little flashback--after church, we always eat lunch there and while waiting for our order... +Papang would go to the counter and shop for bread. He would buy those little pandesal in a bag, mongo bread, box of pastillas, braso de mercedes, cup cakes... and +he would ask me what I want. And me, being the 'matakaw' would get sansrival and the bee hive cup cake. I laughed when I saw those Bee hive cup cake there.

I slept a little at home. Ardey, wabs and Amandine arrived before lunch. Our plan that day was to have dinner. So we all finally got dressed and went to Market Market. Nag ikot ikot lang kami. Lanna was pretty amazed at the fountain located before the entrance. It's kinda cool to look at though because the water was dancing in some kinda sequence. My arms and back hurt because I was carrying Lanna all the time. Yes she's heavy. I don't want her to walk coz she's not the type of baby that would walk slowly. When her feet touched the ground, she would run! And I have to run and catch her. What if she tripped, fall and hurt herself? I dont want the risk. And besides, there were so many people that time... baka mawala sya. Well, ganyan talaga pag mom na. Moms like me knows how it feels... well, you know what I mean.

Anyway, we ate in one of those seafood kainan. Then we surprised mom with some flowers and a Red Ribbon cake. Hmmm... cake! We all went home after that. Me and Lanna were fast asleep on the way home. I gave mom two big liquid moisturizing bath soap. I'm glad she liked it. I still havent uploaded the pictures yet coz I'm using my sister's computer... MacBook G4--aw! It's kinda hard to use... though I know a little on Mac (coz of my previous trainings) but I'm not a Mac user. This is kinda cool though--it's fast, cool features, slim, very clean looking--bagay sakin...hmmmm... *wake up!!!* I'm dreaming again. Maybe I can get me one of these gadgets.... someday! Teka baka mawili nako dito. I'm so outta here... for now.

More updates to come...

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +