Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Updates...

Been doing a lot of photo-uploading lately... Thanks to dsl, I was able to upload and re-arrange my treasured memories. Just an update...

+ March 30 +
We had a fish activity in the office--Acoustic Night Jam. It was fun! We all enjoyed the music, chats and the laughs. Especially me... I missed "those days"-- the music, friends, drinks, ambiance and the audience. Haayy! Time flies... but for me, no regrets. I'm very much happy with my life right now. I'll just encourage Lanna to pursue music when she grows up. I want her to enjoy... just like I did.

I think I look fat in this picture... don't you think?

~ Go Cocofish! ~
See more pictures *here*

+ March 31 +
I think I already had an entry for this. So see pictures *here*

+ April 8-9 +
Yup! This was the overnight swimming we had with my hubby's relatives. We had lunch in Bulacan--Sunday and went to Casa Elum Pavilion and Resort at 2pm. We rented a room for us to stay in. The place was good. Two big swimming pools and kiddie play grounds. And our room was located near the swimming with a multi-purpose hall in front. So we got to enjoy the view without the hassle of long walk trips from the pool and to where the food was hehehe! The sun was hot but Lanna enjoyed every moment of it, I'm sure. I also enjoyed our stay... I got to practise my swimming moves hehehe! Feels good to dive and do lapses again. I think I burned a lot of calories that day, which is definitely good. We when home that night because Lanna wont sleep. But we all got up early and brought them breakfast. The resort was near from their house in Bulacan. Lanna just cant get enough of the water. She refused to obey me by not going to pool. Tita asked me if Lanna can swim that morning, but I said I did not brought spare clothes... She said, "Hubaran nalang natin." Yes folks, Lanna was again very excited. She was butt naked in the pool hahaha! After that, we went home and had lunch there. After everyone else left, I quickly packed our things so we can go home too. I was so tired, I just slept the rest of the afternoon.

I wish we can go to the beach. But hhhmmm... maybe next year. I'm sure Lanna would definitely enjoy the sand.

~ I love this picture! ~
See more pictures *here*

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

you know what?

i've tons of beach and pool photos when i was Lanna's age where i am almost naked too...hindi rin ako mapaahon sa water before.

i was thinking maybe that is why i love shopping for swimsuits now. deprived ako when i was younger. hehehe. beware! you have a water bunny and a swimsuit addict in the making.

take care!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:41 PM #
 

you don't look fat naman sa pix ah. hehe.

Posted by Blogger ann @ 8:21 PM #
 

wow, buti pa kayo may acoustic nights!

sarap nga magswimming ngayon dahil sobrang ineeeet!
cute ni lanna sa pix!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:37 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +