Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday

Today was a peaceful day. Lanna and I woke up early--6AM. We played and watched TV that morning. Around 9AM, I woke up all my puyat sisters and asked them to take a bath. We all went to the nearby church and did the Station of the Cross. Did I ever mention that our family always practise our religious rites every year? Now I did. We did our confession yesterday. And also during new year--before the year ends. Papa told us that it's a good practise so we can start the year right. Mom cooked our famous and traditional recipe every Lenten Season--Bacalao. This habit was passed on to us by +Mamang. I remembered that she would tell us not to make noise or even run during good fridays... in respect to the Creator, I guess. Anyway, we ate lunch and went upstairs to watch the seven last words on TV. Everybody seemed to doozed off and Lanna was the only one active. She keeps walking around, playing, shouting, dragging toys around, baby talking etc... I even woke up coz she was combing my hair. Yeah, it hurts... but it's okay. Maybe she was trying to be nice or something.

Then we all watched "Death Note" that afternoon. I think it's one of those Japanese movies again. But it's good--the story is original... I guess for me, coz I still havent heard anything like it, so it pretty interesting. It's kinda difficult to watch though... coz of those annoying sub-titles! I have to read the lines fast at the buttom of the screen and not look at the characters. That's why I can't figure out which one is who--to think that all Japanese people seemed to look alike... And their names also are very hard to pronounce... All I can remember is Ryuk (Ree-yuk)--God of Death, Owner of the Death Note. Aaaaaahhhhhh.... Cool huh?! Watch narin kayo. We're gonna watch part II tomorrow coz it's already late.

Speaking of late... I'm getting sleepy myself. I can't believe I'm so updated on my blog nowadays. Anyway, I'll sleep for now. My sister is playing 'The Sound of Music-OST' in her computer--and it's getting in my head.

Good Night.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:38 PM

Read or Post a Comment

WOW

SUFER UFADTE ITO

ALIW!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:28 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +