Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Pinoy Moms Network

Been blog hoppin' recently when I caem across this cool site from Ann's blog...

"Pinoy Moms Network"

I joined this network yesterday and my membership was approved today. I'm so excited, coz I can get to post there already. Been doing some catching-up blog hop reading lately... It's seem that all the members there share the same thing--we are all moms. I love to read their posts, journey in life with their kids, everyday routine etc. And what's interesting--anyone around the world can join but you need to be a mom (obvious) and a regular blogger. That's means, more blog hoppin' for me to do! Anyway, here's my first entry...

Read here... "First Time"


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:35 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hello lizzz with 3 zs. :) Welcome to Pinoy Moms Network. I like your header so much. I don't post much in Pinoy Moms but I do love reading posts of the rest of the moms there and I get excited whenever there are new members. I love reading other moms' stories coz I do learn a lot from them. :)

Posted by Blogger Lynn @ 11:54 PM #
 

Hi Lizzz! Welcome to Pinoy Moms Network. I look forward to exchanging mommy stories and advices with you. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I appreciate it.

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 9:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +