Saturday, April 28, 2007

At Last

I'm not gonna brag about how many lbs I lost but I'm pretty sure I lost a couple. I don't monitor my weight because I think our weighing scale here is busted. I'm relying on the clothes I wear. I know that's pretty stupid pero sempre ang sarap ng feeling pag maluwag na yung mga damit ko or nagkasya na at last yung ibang damit ko. I've been wearing skirts these past few days. And believe me, I don't look that fat anymore. I'm also surprised na nag kasya na AT LAST! yung dress na binigay sakin ni Roselle. She gave me that dress when I was still pregnant... it was December 2005. So the dress waited 2 Christmas in my closet. I tried the dress the other day, and walla! kasya na at hindi pilit. I remembered last month, I tried that dress but unfortunately, pumuputok pa sya! Hindi nga ako makaupo pag suot ko yon eh. Pero ngayon, may allowance na at hindi pako hirap umupo. I'm so happy! hahahah! Ang babaw nho?! Then the next day, I wore the black skirt with the slit on the side pero maluwag na rin. Then yesterday, I wore the balloon white skirt with matching pink blouse. My officemates were asking why I looked blooming nowadays. I said, I dunno. I'm beginning to enjoy what I'm seeing right now. Baka eto na yung panahon na papayat na talaga ako hehehe!

If only I can convince and discipline myself in exercising everyday, maybe I will loose weight fast.

It's all in the mind....

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

kudos to lizzie!

keep it up...sige par ama inggit kami

hehehe

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:36 PM #
 

wow!

to start with, looking at your photos, i don't think you really need to lose a lotta weight.

but! it's really great to read that losing a few inches makes you feel really good and blooming. i like that. just keep on doing whatever makes you happy-er, liz!

hugs!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:08 AM #
 

Malen-->para nga ma-motivate kayo eh nho! hehehehe Nakita ko pala si Sally sa SM nung Saturday. Kasama ko pa nga si Lanna eh.

*T*-->Thanks! I enjoyed your photos! Keep em comming. mwah.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:18 AM #
 

congrats liz! way to go! pero you really don't look fat in your photos nga.

Posted by Blogger ann @ 10:04 AM #
 

Congrats sis!!! Gleng gleng mo talaga.... kaya tuloy namo motivate mo akong mag diet din eh.... hahaha.... how long ka ba na take ng pag lose weight mo? ingats!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:43 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +