Monday, May 7, 2007

kwento lang

Have you seen the Spiderman3 movie? Ako, hindi pa! But we plan to see it, last full show--but when? My sister is planning to see it after the excitement settle down a bit. But it will take weeks right? Besides, by the time they see it; the movie will be ruin because of the spoilers. Spiderman is everywhere! Saturday, we found ourselves in a spiderman-mall-activity in The Block. They have this huge inflatable play ground, kiddie wall climbing and much more. But we chose to stay 'coz we don't want to feel the summer heat at home. We ate at Wham Burger--again! Talk about diet huh?! Can't seem to resist those damn burgers! It's big, juicy and yummy! Good thing, Lanna was sleeping; I was able to enjoy my God-given burger. We walked some more after that meal and by the time we went home, my biceps, arms and legs were aching in pain! Lanna is so heavy. And when we got home... she's still active. Reminders to all moms--those let your kid eat M&M minis around 8PM--they will never sleep. The "super rush" is still there! She was running, laughing and screaming! Gosh! Talk about hyper! Believe me, this is the hyper of all hyper-ness...

Anyway, it was so hot in the church yesterday. I felt very very tired. It felt like I had a gym work-out the other day... yeah, I'm that tired. Then we went to Ate jen and Kuya Jo's place that afternoon--pasyal lang. Then we went home after that yummy KFC dinner.


Things I NEED TO DO:
1. DIET DIET DIET!!! (I'm starting to eat like a pig again...)
2. Need to buy bathing suit (Will hit the beach this June--at last)
3. Need to buy rubber and bag (need to treat myself)
4. Need to print Lanna pictures (back log of photos)
5. Need to update the Baby Book (need to print some more photos for this)
6. Need to start on the scrap book (compile things I got from Lanna 1st bday)
7. Need to buy a new pair of boots (yeah, as if I really need this.)
8. Need to check the suking ukay-ukay (...and this too hehehe)
9. Need to exercise! (Burn those fats)
10. Need to have time to do all these....... (*wishing well*)

For now... I need to sleep... Can't believe it's already 2:40AM!!!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

naku! kaya naman pala laging hyper itong si justine e sobrang araw-araw yata nagcho-chocolate!

hehe... ano bang effective na pampapayat? ayaw ko na kasi mag-take nung mga mamahaling capsule eh. kung anu-ano e, gusto ko na lang medyo natural. good luck sa atin!

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:04 AM #
 

Me, too. I need to print more pictures of Keyan for the baby book. (Nauna kasi syempre yung send namin sa Phils.) Hay!

I completely understand you on the diet thing. It's so hard for me kasi eating is one of my favourite things to do. Gerry's on a diet din... sarap ko ksi magluto eh... hehehe ;p. Good luck!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 4:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +