Friday, May 25, 2007

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Kathy.

The Rules: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

Here goes:

1. I can eat ButterFinger (my favorite!) or chocolatesss (as in 2-3 bars or more) without drinking water.


2. I always wanted to have curly hair. But I never had the nerve to curl my hair permanently.


3. I love boots! Low-heels and knee-high… Never liked wearing sandals with super high heels.


4. I can stay awake for 24-hours…


5. I can home and play all day with my little girl.


6. I used to be chain smoker. One day, I quit. Why? Because of my Lanna Jessie.


7. I don't like raw foods… mainly Japanese food.

Most of my blog friends already answered this. Well, if you (yes you!) haven't answered… your tagged!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

And I've always wanted to have straight hair =)! I use a hair straightener once in a while.

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 11:48 PM #
 

Smoker din ako pero nagquit ako like 2 weeks before I learned I was pregnant. Siguro mother's instinct!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:51 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +