Sunday, May 20, 2007

Song In My Head

I'm a 'Alanis-fanatic' during my college years. We used to play her song with my all girl-ash band... "B.I.T.C.H"--Birds In The Chamber Hall. Janis-vocalist/rhythm guitar, Shylla-lead guitar, Tina-bass guitar and Lizzz-Drums. Can't help but miss all the fun we had together! I dunno where you guys are right now... but I wish you all the best in life! This is for you guys.... THANK YOU.

How bout getting off from these antibiotics.
How bout stopping eating when I'm full up.
How bout them transparent dangling carrots.
How bout that ever elusive kudo.

Thank you India. Thank you terror. Thank you disillusionment. Thank you frailty.
Thank you consequence. Thank you, Thank you SILENCE.

How bout me not blaming you for everything.
How bout me enjoying the moment for once.
How bout how good it feels to finally forgive you.
How bout grieving it all one at a time.

The moment I let go of it was the moment, I got more than I could handle.
The moment I jumped off of it, was the moment I touched down.

How bout no longer being masochistic.
How bout remembering your divinity.
How bout unabashedly bawling your eyes out.
How bout not equating death with stopping.

Thank you India. Thank you providence. Thank you disillusionment.
Thank you nothingness. Thank you clarity. Thank you, Thank you SILENCE.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +