Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Video of the week

Here's one video I want to show you... it's kinda weird though. You know Japanese people would do anything that would make their lives easier. That's why they have all these hi-tech gadgets etc. This video teaches how they can learn English easier. They used a technique that would make them remember. I remember when I was in HS reviewing for exams, I would put melody in the notes so I can sing them. So during exams, I would just sing it in my head. I don't know why it's much easier to memorize lyrics. Anyway, enough said... here's the odd or let's say weird video.


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hehehe.... natawa naman ako sa video na ito... meron pa kasing choreo eh! ehehe..

Posted by Blogger me @ 5:55 PM #
 

LOL kakatawa naman 'tong video na 'to. with matching costumes pa kamo na para bang high energy yung moves nila. hehehe

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:46 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +