Sunday, June 3, 2007

Misiaoh's Birthday

June 2--I woke up with the sound of my sister's voice saying "wow! wow! wow!" around 7 in the morning. My sister just arrived from the 6AM mass. It's her birthday! She was so surprised with the 2 paper bags that was waiting for her. My mom and dad got her a CANON EOS 400D for her birthday! Kaya pala nagising ako sa puro "wow" na naririnig ko eh hehe! It's her dream to have that and now she has it. Grabeh sobrang bait naman nila mama at papa ko... sana birthday ko na haha! Picture! Picture!

I went to my dentist around 9AM and was home at exactly11:30A
M. We had lunch and watched TV. Then we went to TriNoMa around late in the afternoon. We walked around and waited for hubby and my sister to arrive. We had dinner at Max's and went home. Of course, Lanna and I had Pecan Cluster (Diary Queen) blizzard! Yummy! Next time, we'll try another blizzard flavor.

I tucked Lanna in her bed then my sisters and I went out again (of co
urse with hubby). We went to StarWay for a videoke galore. We ordered beer & fries and sang the night away. I was so sleepy hehehe Tumatanda nako...

See pictures *here*
See Videos *here*

~ Misioah with her new Canon EOS 400D ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISIAOH!!!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

shoot! ang ganda ng camera na yan! ang bait ng parents moh! cguro kung sakin nangyari yan, wala rin akong masasabi kung hindi "WOW" lang talaga! belated happy bday kay misiaoh!

Posted by Blogger me @ 4:41 PM #
 

Wow naman. You're blessed with generous parents. You must be good girls =).

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 5:24 PM #
 

Ako pinaka-mabait! whahahaha....

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:11 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +