Thursday, May 31, 2007

Looking for...

Everybody knows how hard it is to loose weight after birth. And I've been trying my hardiest to get my pre-pregnancy body back. I lost a total of 20lbs last month and I'm on a strict diet right now. I haven't checked my weigh lately but I can see curves on the side already. I have to work more on the puson area.


The only problem I have right now is where I can get (buy) a 2-pcs swim suit. Our company outing is within 3 weeks. I'm confident that I would get a pair before the outing. Pero lagi kong nakikita sa mall puro skimpy bikins—ayoko nun! I remembered last Saturday we went to the mall, I asked my sister kung bagay ba sakin yung 2-pcs… sabi ba naman sakin—" Please don't scare the kids!" hahahaha! Kaya nagkaron tuloy ako ng second thoughts of wearing one. Pero hindi ba mas panget pag one-pc?


Thanks to FeistyMomma! Nabuhayan ako ng loob! I saw her wearing a very cute 2-pcs swim suit… sexy! I really liked the color!


Sana makahanap rin ako para sakin…. Any suggestions?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:49 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I hear ya! Aahh... love handles. They love me so much; they never want to leave =). Let me know when you've found "the bathing suit".

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 4:28 PM #
 

Hi Lizzz. Thanks for leaving a comment on my chatbox. Congrats on losing 20lbs. That's a great achievement. Good luck with your diet and hope you reach your target weight. I also hope you find the perfect swimsuit. I saw lots of nice tankinis at Rustan's.

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 4:32 PM #
 

Congrats on the weight loss. I hope you find that perfect suit soon :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:27 AM #
 

hahah

don't scare the kids

wahahahaha

oh my God, 20 lbs...that's so anfer...i gained 20 lbs last month!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:36 AM #
 

kRisTiNe ~> yup, ang hirap ngang alisin yung love handles... hehehe!

Heart of Rachel ~> Thanks! Hirap mag loose ng wt nho.Cge i'll check Rustan's=)

Dexie ~> Thanks.Ang hirap mag hanap ng swim suit ngayon, hindi katulad dati nung slim pa hehehe...I'll link you up po.

Malen ~> nako! puro gluttony kase eh yan tuloy! labas naman tayo... TriNoMa tayo ruth at Amy...FOOD TRIP! hahahah!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 5:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +