Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Picture of the Week

I love this picture! It's enchanting.... I felt like flying.

Anyway, this Picture of the Week is for my sister- MISIAOH, who keeps on reminiscing these past few days... She can't believe that it's been a year since she graduated from college. I remembered years ago when I was still studying, my dream was to finish College. But she told me that she wants to finish College- with flying colors. One year ago, this young gal gave our parents a proud Cum Laude award.

Now, she is in full control of her future and I believe she will go places...

~ See beyond the horizons... ~


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:15 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +