Thursday, June 7, 2007

BZ

Been BZ the whole week... brainstorm and meetings left and right. Can't wait to relax and party on our outing next next week. And speaking of outing, I haven't found the perfect swim suit for me. Well, I still have 2 more weeks... hopefully I'll find one. Right now, I'm thinking what wear on our party on Sunday. I've been looking for the perfect skirt that will go with my party blouse and NW boots for last 3 days. I was in the verge of despair until I found this ukay-ukay store. I'm in luck! I finally found one what I'm looking for! Problem solve *whew!* I hope our party will turn out great on Sunday.... I'm excited!

But what I'm really excited about is this........

~ Party! Party! ~


***I like the color of this poster... I matches my blog!***

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

goodluck liz! have fun! mukhang bonggang-bongga ang party nyo ah!

Posted by Blogger me @ 4:53 PM #
 

Malapit na eto! whaaa....

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:10 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +