Thursday, June 14, 2007

Long weekend

Even my weekend was busy! Last Saturday we went to Sam's first birthday at Jollibee. We had a great time especially my niece, Amandine. She likes birthday parties a lot! She would walk around and dance to the music and she would sing out loud too. We went straight home after the party coz we were so tired and sleepy.

Pictures from Sam's birthday... click *here*


Hubby, Lanna and I went to church at 6 Sunday morning.
Of course, I was still sleepy. We had breakfast and after that hubby went to work. Lanna took her nap while I fixed my things. Our anniv party in the office was 8pm that day, but I gotta be there at 2pm coz I'm one of the core group. I took the MRT train from North ave station going to Taft. I remembered my MRT card which had 1 peso load in it. My ride was so sulit! I met up with my friend at Metro point and we went straight to the venue. I was thinking how to style my hair... coz you know me! Everyday is a bad hair day. I brought my sister's electric curler and my hair turned out to be nice. I wore my super cheap faded black skirt from UK and my NW boots that night...

We had a blast that night! Food, booze, music, good company and never ending picture taking! Believe me! Susuko na yung digicam ko. I told them next time-they should bring a camera! Lugi ako eh. Anyway, the party ended at 1AM (Monday). Me and my friends went to Starbucks Blue wave to talk some more. Then we went straight to the office coz I have work at 6AM!

More pictures *here!*

~ Yummy chocolate cream! ~

By the way... my sister bought a Mac book Pro laptop which comes with a free 4G iPod nano. She agreed that I'll buy the ipod from her yey! Lanna and I had been listening to music a lot lately. Sometimes she wanted both earphones on her! Pano naman ako...

~ Yes I requested pink! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

LOVE the boots! Looks like you had a lot of fun, kakainggit naman!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:42 AM #
 

wow...kaw lang lizz ng kilala ko na kering keri mag boots. go go go

infairness, ang seksi. go mystica! hehehehe. see yah soon

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:31 AM #
 

greymom ~ oo nga enjoy kami!

malen ~ mystica ka jan! Kelan ba tayo mag lunch out ??? Inip nako...

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:03 AM #
 

ganda ng boots! bagay sayo!

nakakatawa kasi kapag ako nagsusukat ng highcut na boots, hindi magkasya sa binti ko! anlaki kasi eh! ahahaha!

Posted by Blogger me @ 9:56 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +