Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sick no more

Lanna had a fever yesterday. I got home around 4:30PM then we went upstairs to watch TV. But she was crying as if she wants to say something. I felt deeply sad and wished that I had the fever not her. She baby talked and cried at same time for 45 minutes. I dunno what to do! I kept comforting her... touched her, hugged her, kissed her... When she finally calmed down, she was pointing something inside her mouth. I had an idea that maybe there's a tooth coming out. I learned from the yaya that her poop was...you know! hehehe. Last night, she was having a hard time sleeping coz of the fever--it made her irritated. I went to the office this morning but I called in just to check her status, meds etc. Yaya said, around 1PM she was already feeling all right. I got home and saw that she was in her malikot-self. I immediately hugged her--no fever... Thank GOD!

Hubby said, he saw a tooth coming out already... Thank GOD again! Now, Lanna is sleeping peacefully. Wait! I think I hear her snore a little..... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Goodnight! =)

Lanna's pictures *here*

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:47 PM

Read or Post a Comment

nhilo ako sa multiply mo ang daming pix. wahahahah. it's nice to see yung old pix sa SAT pa. tnx for keeping them.

cute ni lana and amandine..cute din ng babay sam nila stacy.

is ur ate preggy?

God!ang payat mo na....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:47 AM #
 

malen ~ yup! na-realize ko rin nung isang araw na andun yung pic natin sa SAT. grabeh! hehehe send mo naman sakin yung pic sa esca ah! And yes, my ate is preggy with her second child. Hopefully, boy na.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:07 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +