Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 day to go!

1 day to go before the big event! And I'm glad I got a pair of swim suit just in time. I left the house early 9AM yesterday so I could shop @ SM North. First, I went to Hypermarket @ The Block, coz I knew they were already selling clothes there. I saw " SASSA" in the stand so I grabbed 3 different colors, size XL. I liked the price coz it's affordable but they don't have any more designs to choose from since summer is already over. XL was a little too tight for me so I decided to go to SM dept. store. Beside the SO-EN stand was a bunch of swim suits waiting for me. I quickly scanned the entire line. There was this brown swim wear, 2pc with matching racer back shirt and skirt. It was cute but again, it's too tight for me. The saleslady told me that the largest size they have was only L, and no XL. What the?! Well, do I have a choice? The blue blouse with matching skirt doesn't even have a size L. So I tried the last two pair in the row. Both of them are light blue 2pcs with malong each. I tried the Hawaiian design first, but the lock doesn't hold the bra itself. And the malong was too small for me, which gave me another reason not to buy it. Afraid that the swim might burst in public, I decided to try other pair. Still in light blue but different print, kinda bubbly design. The bra doesn't have a lock at the back, coz it's fixed which gave me a reason to like it instantly. Another is, it was not too revealing in front, so I was safe there. Although I still have excess skin peeking out in the bikini area, I was not bothered. I'm going to wear (pokpok) shorts anyway. And the malong was a net-like soft fabric which matches the suit. The good thing was, the malong was long which gave me enough length to cover those scary areas (You know whay I mean) But, I did not mind the bikini, as long as I have a pretty top. So there I was, singing and dancing with the music in my ipod.

Lesson for today: If you see a good buy in ukay-ukay, take it with you and pay for it in the counter. Don't say, " Babalikan ko yan" coz its NOT gonna be there anymore! Damn, I lost a perfect white dress coz I thought it's gonna be when I get back. This happened on the same day. Yes, it's the perfect way to ruin my good mood. Well, at least I got a swim suit.

I'll post some pictures when I get back. Hopefully, I'll find a decent photo of myself—rated GP.
That's all for now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

swimsuit hunting is happiness no? ukay hunting, i leave it to my mom. she scores them well and she makes me pay for her good finds.

have fun in your swimsuit!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:53 AM #
 

can't wait to see yah in ur swimsuit

hehehehhe

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:46 PM #
 

oo nga, enjoy your outing.... don't forget to post some pictures!

ingats!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:18 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +