Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Picture of the Week

I love this picture! If you will notice, the lense of the cam focused on the image in the middle and then the rest is blurred. I'm not a prof photographer. I only rely on the auto-focus feature hehe That's why a photo like this makes me happy hehehe... And take note, this was taken while they were moving, cool. Anyway, this was taken last Sunday...

~ Carousel ride with Tita Jen... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Nice pic! I love LJ's smile the most in the picture.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:58 AM #
 

Wow, definitely picture frame material!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 1:39 PM #
 

ganda! kodak moment ito!

Posted by Blogger me @ 9:58 PM #
 

oh, this is such a refreshing site, carousel and all things nice and beautiful. and the perfect smile!

let me see your other posts.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:36 AM #
 

It's a perfect shot of a lovely moment.

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 10:36 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +