Monday, June 25, 2007

Subic

Our Subic trip was a memorable one for me. Getting some time off and spending time with friends was worth it. Party! Party! Was definitely our motto that Saturday night. We got to Subic at lunch time. Checked-in in the hotel at 2pm and went to the main venue. We enjoyed game booth, enjoyed the food, the view, the program/band and each other's company. Me and my friends decided to get back to the hotel at 10pm so we can freshen up. The siren indicates the start of our Open house party. We got there @ 11:30pm. I got tipsy with shots of mud slide, 1 can of strong ice and punch. I never been tipsy for more than a year already. Anyway that made fall asleep instantly. I woke up with a minor headache at 6am. Took a shower and fixed my things. We had breakfast and got back to our room again. Our other office mates from the other room joined for a never ending kwentuhan at tawanan! We left the hotel at 11am and went to Royale Subic (Duty free) before heading back to Manila. I met up with mom, papa and my sister together with *Lj* at Trinoma. After the outing, pasyal with *Lj* naman! hehehe! I missed my baby....

~ Picture taking in the hotel. There's my swimsuit top! ~

See pictures *here!*


*Some photos where removed due to name disclosure.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:35 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow ansaya! mukhang enjoy na enjoy kau! ganda ng pix! ayoz! kering-keri!

Posted by Blogger me @ 9:27 PM #
 

San kayo nagpunta? Taga-Subic ako eh!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:02 PM #
 

I'm not good at directions pero according sa map, sa Broadwalk kami ng punta(waterfront ata) the sa Legenda Suites kami nag stay... Andun pala yung Royale Subic nho? hehe

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 7:28 AM #
 

Ahh sa Boardwalk. Yep, dun nga ang Royal Subic, di na nga maganda ngayon kasi nagmukha ng Local Supermarket, may Gin na din sa loob hehe!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:42 PM #
 

oo nga.Yung first half puro imported goods tapos the rest, local na. Sari sari hehehe!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:32 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +