Friday, June 22, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Jencc.

RULES:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I love Reader's Digest. Tragic and true story with happy endings is always making me cry. Sniff.

2. I never liked raw foods especially Sushi. Bleh.

3. I can stay awake for more than 24 hours. o_0

4. I love watching someone cooking/baking on TV (Lifestyle network), and then I would complain bcoz I'm hungry haha... :p

5. I can't touch my toes (while standing up). My legs could be longer, i dunno...

6. I can't draw a picture. My interpretation of a person is a stick and a circle on top for the head. =B

7. I love reading my friendss blogs sites! =)

I'm tagging YOU!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:47 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Talaga? Maybe I should try Yoga sometime....

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 7:25 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +