Friday, June 22, 2007

Lucky me

Feelin' lucky on the way to the office, I decided to visit my suking ukay-ukay . I immediately approached the rack where all the dresses hanged neatly. Something caught my attention… OMG! It's the perfect white dress I bragged about yesterday! It's there. Maybe the saleslady decided to sell it anyway I dunno. I quickly went to the fitting room. Just as I had suspected! It fits. It's perfect. Haha! I'm so thrilled! I asked for the price-Php120. Hmm… reasonable. Since the sign says-"New Arrival". I asked the lady if I can get it for 100 (with matching sweet smile on my face), she approved. Maybe it's the smile =B hehehe!

I remembered, I talked about this other dress with my sister M this morning. She asked me to get the dress if its still there and it was. Talk about luck huh. I asked the lady again, if I can get it for 100 pesos Haha she agreed. =B

Wow! Two good buy dresses for 200 pesos. Lucky me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

uy suerte! sister ko din suerte makahukay eh! lalo na mga jackets, mom ko naman sa mga shorts. grabe, saan ba yang UK na yan, mukhang maganda mamili dyan ah! mga uk dito feeling mall eh! hehe

Posted by Blogger me @ 8:51 PM #
 

Wow galing ah! Pics naman oh!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:50 PM #
 

Wow, lucky you!

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 10:39 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +