Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

Wow! Today's 4th of July! It's also my +Papang and +Mamang's Wedding Anniversary. I missed them so much. Speaking of anniversary, we went to a 15th wedding anniversary last Saturday at the Town & Country Clubhouse in Marikina. The call time was 5:30pm but the ceremony started 6:30pm. My sister exchanged cameras with me coz she had to meet up with her college friends at Gateway to watch a movie, so she preferred the my digicam instead coz it was small and handy. So there I was with my yabang Canon EOS which was not mine hahaha. I had a hard time taking pictures coz I'm not an EOS user. All I know was point and shoot. But being the professional wanna be that I am, I think my shots were good. Good enough for a beginner hahaha. More or less, I really enjoyed taking those pictures. *Lj* fell asleep in the car hahaha I guess she got tired from all that running and shouting. BTW, here's my dress...

~ That's me and *Lj* with my pretty SIL, Atty. Jen ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +