Thursday, June 28, 2007

Video of the Week

Since I was a kid, I've been fascinated with the violin and cello. Having a great grand father as the first person to play the Cello in the Philippines, gave more interest on the said instrument. My grand mother would hire a piano teacher for us every summer. Thanks to her, it all started there. I missed my grandmother. She's a great pianist. Thus, passing the tradition to the family, my Tita and +Tito played the piano very well. I would hear classical pieces in the air every morning when I was little. And my other Tito played the violin. My papa whose the bunso, played the piano as well.

My featured Video(s) of the Week is none other than Apocalyptica. There are a bunch of cellist who love love rock music. Thus giving their cello playing a twist of rock and metal. Videos below, I think are the popular ones... who doesn't know Metallica right? I'm currently enjoying them in my ipod. Hope you do to.




~ This is my favorite... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:22 AM

Read or Post a Comment

coooooool...
mukhang ansakit sa daliri nito ah!

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:09 PM #
 

Wow! How impressive! I cannot play an instrument at all.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:56 PM #
 

Aba, apaka musically inclined naman pala ng family mo and artistic pa =). You're very lucky sa wonderful opportunities na nabigay sa inyo ng family mo ;)! I wish I can at least play one type of instrument =(.

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 2:40 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +