Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week is late! But better late then never. Anyway, our featured picture of the week is none other than....ME! haha! Maybe the survey is right--I am vain! whaa... So much had happen for past two years of my life and being a mother was a blessing to me. I hope I still look like this for the next 20 years... or more. Haha!

~ This is me.... now. Vain nho? ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:24 AM

Read or Post a Comment

shoshal.tisay na tisay.wahahha

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 12:25 PM #
 

May K maging vain. :)

Just dropping by to know more of my 'bringing up mom' co-writer!

Nice read .. your key words.

Funny kikay list. I also love to go ukayukay ... its where i get clothes i really like. When i go to the department store, i buy pilit na pilit.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:29 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +