Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hate

Tagged by kRisTiNe.

Wow! Something to do! Thanks Tin… This is new! I haven’t tried this one yet… Uhmm… Let’s see… here’s goes…

1. Food you hate: Raw foods! Like Sushi. Bleh. Oh come on now… it’s not cooked?! There are germs in it! hahaha sorry!

2. Fruits that you hate: Durian or anything that smells bad. Phew.

3. Veggies that you hate: Anything that I’m not familiar with so I can’t name any. Getz?

4. Celebrities or people that you hate: ~ Ruffa Gutierez. Come on look at her, everything’s wrong! ~Dr. Belo. Plastic surgery is written all over her face. ~Lolit Solis. I’m speechless… ~Kris Aquino. I hate it when the media talks about non-sense about this lady. I’m mean, come on. We had enough already. ~People who walk as if there’ll in outer space. Especially when I’m in hurry and people would not care and walk slow in front of you. ~Drivers here. They have no discipline at all. ~Posers and social climbers. People who pretend to be rich and wealthy... oh come on now… ~People who spit on the road. Yuck!

5. Event/incident/situation that you hate: ~rude saleslady or clerk. ~People with bad slang English. There are some with maarteng accent pa. Wake up! You’re in PI for God sakes.

6. TV shows or movies that you hate: ~Bakya movies (cheap Filipino movies) it’s so corny.

7. Type of music that you hate: I can’t say heavy rock coz I’ve been there. I guess, all songs written and composed by Lito Camo. Seriously speaking, I could really kill that guy.

8. Household chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.

9. Things you hate about the world: Selfishness and Greed. Everything starts there.

10. Things that you hate about yourself: ~I really hate it when I forget something. ~I hate my hair. It’s like bad hair day… everyday! ~I can’t use high heels. I just can’t do it. ~My skin gets itchy when I wear necklace or bracelets. ~Sometimes I hate looking at my fat ass haha. ~I hate my glasses. Don’t like wearing them but I need them.

I think I’ll stop here. I’m late for work. (Good excuse huh?)

Thanks Tin for this Tag. I never knew I could list so many thing I hate.

Now I'm tagging.... YOU!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:15 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Thanks for participating Liz! Ako rin I hate it when people walk slow or they take over sa daan when I'm in a hurry =D (I hope I don't do the same to them). I hate it din when I see people spit. And I hate wearing my glasses din especially when its raining. =D

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:35 PM #
 

Oh see! Nakakainis yon db?! :B

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 10:36 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +