Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF again...

TGIF again but it's my first update for the week. Just a quick summary of what went by these couple of days…

 

Saturday – July 14 à Had lunch out with SIL Atty. Jen, Jojo and Parents @ Burgoo, SM The Block. It was my first time to eat there and I think the food was good especially the dessert we had. Yummy.

 

Sunday – July 15 à TriNoMa strolling again with Zitros. I ate pecan clusters again @ Blizzard and Dilly bar for *Lj*. She very much enjoyed the ice cream but you won't believe the mess she created afterwards. Anyway, I was already feeling sick (headache, body pains).

 

Monday – July 16 à Our date with mah girlfriends—Malen, Amy and Ruthie. It's so nice to see them again. We had lunch out @ Sbarro, watched Transformers, attended 3 classes @ Fitness First, had steam and sauna bath, dinner @ Teriyaki boy TriNoMa. How good was that huh? I'm surprised to hear them brag how much weight I lost. I must admit, I did loose all that puson from my pregnancy days. I think we should schedule another girls day/night out again!

 

Tuesday/Wednesday à I was home not feeling my regular self because of the fever, headache, body pains, sore throat. I think my throat got worse from all that talk n' talk but it was worth it.

 

My week was not that productive coz I haven't done any updates and articles. I really need to catch up. Maybe next week… we'll see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:07 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +