Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cartridge Finder

Two weeks ago my dad called me asking how to operate the printer in his office. So I gave him easy instructions. A week later after that, he called again asking where to buy cartridges for the printer. We also use the printer in the office that’s why it’s a must to keep several cartridges in case we ran out. We cannot afford not to have a hard copy of documents and reports. That’s why I recommend the Cartridge Finder. He can easily choose which the brand of the printer they in the office and select the model number. What’s about this that it has pictures of printers for reference. This will definitely help my dad with his office dilemmas. Cartridge Finder

This post is sponsored.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:19 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +